Friday, November 4, 2011

It's fun Friday at The Borrowed Book, and you have several chances to win. Here's how - instead of leaving a comment, leave the time it took you to complete the puzzle in the comments section. Winners will be drawn from ALL of the times, so the person with the fastest time may not be the actual winner, but by leaving your time, you double your chances.

Want another entry? Tweet your puzzle time and mention The Borrowed Book, get another entry.

Post your puzzle time on BB's Facebook wall and...you guessed it...get another entry!

Post it on your OWN Facebook wall and you could get as many as FOUR entries.

It's all a way to spread the word about the great giveaways on BB. So c'mon! Help us spread the word, and have a little fun at the same time. :-)

This week's puzzle feature is brought to you by Lauraine Snelling, who is celebrating the release of her latest book, Valley of Dreams.


11 comments :

  1. No need to enter me, of course, but I just had to do the puzzle anyway! ;) My time was 3:53 - in case you were wondering...

    Love these puzzles, Lisa! And this book is next on my reading list, which is exciting! I'll be reviewing it next week on my personal blog. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was fun! My time was 3:54...

    frequentreader19 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the puzzles. I took 5 minutes & 15 seconds.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My time was 6 minutes 5 seconds. I would love to be entered in this giveaway! Thanks so much:)

    esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted:) Hope the tweet was okay. Thanks!!

    esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm slow tonight. 6:36 was my time.

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried again. 4:46...I fell better!

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. (laughing) Man, y'all are good! I'm somewhere in the middle with 4:48.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charity, thanks for the tweet!! You get an extra entry...make that TWO extra entries--one for posting your time, one for tweeting, and of course, one for following. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melanie, Marybelle, and Amber, I'm glad you're enjoying these puzzles. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My time was 4:34.
    This is fun!
    I really want to read this book!
    Lisa Nelson
    storyreader617(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter Subscribe

Followers

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Comments

Comments

Popular Posts

Guest Registry